Tuesday, July 10, 2012





Here is what I am doing to the 67 FLH Shovelhead I inherited from Bonz. Just cosmetic changes( no blinkers, shortened 2 piece bars, mids instead of floorboards, tank swap, blah,blah,blah) More updates later today.
 Here are the pics from yesterday.


Here are the bars pretty much finished. cut about one and a quarter inches off the grip ends and about 3 inches off the clamp ends. Both the outside clamp pieces were broken. Bonz did the clutch side a while back, I did the brake yesterday from a wire wrap piece off a Honda.
 Whipped up some pegs from the old floorboard mount, left-over twisted square stock, and old Honda pegs.


This is a tip I made from an old after-market muffler. Just cut out the baffle at the seams. Then clean and weld, grind and file. I like the lil missile tip!
Fried Chicken and Gasoline!!

No comments:

Post a Comment