Thursday, February 2, 2012

Finally!!

Today should be the last of the cleaning/organizing. I had shit strewn e'ery which way. Tools, nuts and bolts, random electrical parts.
This is an old Gillette display case that was here when we moved in. Now it holds nuts,bolts,washers,hose clamps,etc.
This was the toolbox my Dad took with us when we went to rod runs growing up. I got it when I got my first car and will be with me until I have a lil gearhead to give it to.
Bonz is my Dad's nickname. Has been since 18 or 19 year old. He really likes to sign shite,write on stuff.
Just down to organizing sockets. but I am a hungry bear and Ramen is calling.
The only window. at least Ginger is the view.
View from the back,both sides.
Grandma's Room.
Door.
the xt350 enduro project and what will be the OL's trike.
OK about to go back and finish up.
Later I am gonna lay-out the battery box fer Gozer.

No comments:

Post a Comment