Monday, November 14, 2011

Sunday in Warrior

Trying to get the bike dialed-in last weekend, I smoked one of the valves. #4 more than likely. The easiest fix was to pull the motor out of my other scoot and do some heart surgery. The DLW is now a heartless whore, but in a good way. I shoulda took some pics of the removal process, because I sheared the head off of the oil filter bolt and had to cut the frame to get her out. Nothing major just tank supports that were gonna get gone anyways. So here it is after some weld and finesse to remove said shite bolt.

The dogfight commenced after that. My Pops ask who was gonna punch who in the mouth first. We both made it out without swinging. Here is motor in and just about ready to crank.

And finally here is a link to a vid of it running. Man, never realized how retarded I sound.
http://vimeo.com/32062536


Some time this week she makes the journey home! Stay tuned.

1 comment: